stds-802-16-tg2: Comments re Comments

Hi:

1. Dealing with comments 3 and 147 gives me with hickups. If we follow
comment 3 then we also have some drawing changes to make. But our
section 3 has some double definitions that provide alternative
definitions to those of TG1.

It would have been nice if we had started at square 1 and used the ITU
definitions but we did not. So how do we reference it?

2. Comments 18,117, 134, 137,138, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146 and 147
all deal with references (I may have missed some).

3. Re. Comment 108, I am assuming that all of the historical document
contributions will eventually end up in that great contribution bin in
the sky. Therefore, we cannot reference them. Roger, can you confirm
this to be the case?

4. Paul, Could you look at Comment 39 where it is argued that Rec. 8
does not recommend anything?

Cheers,

Jack