Re: stds-802-16-tg2: Comments on Annexes C, D and E

Barry:

Referenced to comment 132, I think the section should stay in as the RABC study
is valid work of other parties. In fact, we reference their study as [27].
Perhaps Remi could provide a brief summary as he chairs the committee. If we
can't get a timely input, then delete the section.

For comment 130, I think that George may have thought that the overflow is a new
table. While the overflow needs to be eliminated, I think he really wants to see
a uniform font and style in all of the document tables.

Jack