stds-802-16-tg2: Ottawa TG2 agenda

Dear TG2ers

We will start at 9.30 on Monday morning (Muya can not arrive before then).

Or first task is to take stock of where we are and then add timings to the agenda. There are over 260 emails to consider, of which a lot are TG2 business. I will make a list of all of the subject matter, so that we can decide which topics still require resolution by TG2 during the meeting.

I will need to get hold of the final output of the recirculation ballot which closes tomorrow (Saturday 20th). We have been receiving new comments as they arrive but there may be more at the last minute.

I have contacted the negative voters. 2 say they will now vote positive (or have already done so). The comments from the others will require further work.

TG3 request a joint meeting. I have suggested Thursday morning.

We have some PAR changes to consider. They are small but we will have to get plenary approval.

Thanks to all of you who have been contributing to our process. A lot of effort has been put in, which I hope will make our task in Ottawa easier, so that we can be ready go to sponsor ballot by the end of the meeting.

I will arrive Sunday afternoon
See you all next week

Phil