stds-802-16-tg2: Contributions for session #19

Dear TG2 participants

I have uploaded 3 new files to the temporary directory. These are as follows:

- a draft agenda for session #19
- a further update of the working document
- a proposal for appendix 2C of the working document

The new version of the working document is intended to provide a framework for the ceation of a formal draft. It is already over 60 pages and will end up around 250, by my estimate. Much of the critical material will be derived from the simulation results, which look like being all done by session # 19 (except for 2.5 GHz).

There is a lot to do in Calgary if we are to meet our deadlines.
We have to resolve the 2.5 GHz issue somehow - at the moment we are not in good shape but there's still a week to go for some input on this missing topic.

I look forward to seeing you all and to a productive session.

Thanks to all of you who have been busy providing contributions

Best regards
Phil