stds-802-16-tg2: Documents for session#20

Dear TG2 participants

I have uploaded a draft agenda and a new version of the working document. Our task in session # 20 is to review this document and to complete the editing to a stage when it can be presented as a formal draft for WG ballot.There is quite a lot to do but I think it is possible now that all the simulations have been finished.

We will also need to prepare motions to amend the PAR and request start of a WG ballot.

There are a few further editing tasks that I plan to complete before the meeting, so I should have a version 1.5a  for consideration at the meeting. In version 1.5, I have not had time to paste all the contributions (e.g. those from Barry Lewis) and there are some obvious text errors that I can easily correct.

See you in Vancouver
Best regards
Phil