stds-802-16-tg3: Traffic Model Ad Hoc

All,
    If you would like to review the Traffic Model ad hoc document and make comments, please reply to me so that I can put you on the mailing list.  Please do NOT reply if you are only curious and do not intend to be making comments or are NOT willing to spend time on a conference call to work toward a consensus position about issues relating to the content of the document.  I hope to send out the new draft of the document late this week or early next week.
    I will send out another e-mail on this reflector when the document is posted so those of you who only wish to read but NOT comment can get a copy as soon as it turns into a contribution to the next meeting.  I suspect it will be 2-3 weeks before that happens (if all goes well).

    Happy Valentines day to all of you.  Kind of nice to celebrate marriage once a year.

Rick

Please note the different area codes for Phone and Fax

C. R.(Rick) Baugh, Ph.D.        Office: 425-644-2527
23 Newport Key                     Fax: 206-727-6660
Bellevue, WA  98006             E-mail: crbaugh@crbaugh.com
                               http://www.crbaugh.com/crbaugh