stds-802-16-tg3: Revised: OFDM mode for the IEEE 802.16a PHY draft standard
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: stds-802-16-tg3: Revised: OFDM mode for the IEEE 802.16a PHY draft standard
- From: "Roger B. Marks" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 18:03:20 -0600
- In-Reply-To: <CB66FD808B67D411AFE80008C791D23F1D97D9@mveis01nok>
- References: <CB66FD808B67D411AFE80008C791D23F1D97D9@mveis01nok>
- Sender: email@example.com
Title: OFDM mode for the IEEE 802.16a PHY draft standard
Document Number: IEEE 802.16.3c-01/59r1
Source: Nico van Waes, et al.
>Attached revision c-01_59r1.... Attached is also the commentary1.usr
>file, containing all the comments received since the current version
>on the server up to this moment.
>Of those 103 comments 97 have a proposed resolution worked out by
>either the adhoc (shown in blue) or the OFDM Forum (shown in green).
>The 6 unresolved (last minute) comments are shown in red. In other
>words, all comments have been edited into the draft.
>I will make a motion on Monday to accept this document with the blue and
>green modifications as shown as the working document.
>Hope this will lead to a streamlined process.