stds-802-16-tg4: Re: TG3/TG4 "interim-interim" editing session

As agreed at WG Session # 13, a joint TG3/TG4 "interim-interim" document
editing session will be held on June 7th and 8th.  The primary purpose of
this meeting is to editorially restructure the current 802.16a and 802.16b
PHY and MAC documents into addendums consistent with the existing 802.16
draft Standard.  Once this restructuring has occurred, a Call for Comments
will be issued against the revised documents.  No new technical material
will be presented or considered at this meeting.

After much effort, my travel people were finally able to locate 10 rooms in
Montreal for June 7th and 8th.  Regretfully, they were at four different
hotels and the lowest price was $C425.00 for just the room (Grand Prix
weekend will do that to hotel prices).  So, after looking at some other
possibilities and consulting with several people we have decided to take
David Williams up on his gracious offer to host the meeting at the AHA
facilities in Pulman, WA.

Attendance at this meeting is limited and is intended to be only those
people directly involved in the editing or management of the TG3 and TG4 PHY
and MAC documents.  If you are planning to attend, please provide your names
to David Williams, Durga Satapathy and I as quickly as possible.

David has arranged for 10 rooms at the Holiday Inn Express in Pulman at a
price of $79.  The phone number is (509) 334-4437.  Please make your
reservations ASAP to insure availability.  The meeting itself is at the AHA
facilities.  David will provide more detailed info shortly, but your best
bet is to fly into Spokane, WA and drive to Pulman (about 1 hr.).

If you have any questions other than logistic, you can contact me at (610)
878-5637 or brian.kiernan@interdigital.com