stds-802-16-tg2: Long range channel model Ad-hoc

Dear All,
As decided in our last meeting, we are to start an ad-hoc about channel
models for long range scenarios. There is a related task that came up during
the meeting in Portland, and this is to select an agreed path loss model for
the co-existence study in TG2a,  a task we can also include within the scope
of this ad-hoc.  Anyone wishing to join the ad-hoc, or any other opinion
about those two tasks, please send me an e-mail.

Avi Freedman
avif@hexagonltd.com