RE: stds-802-16-tg3: Task Group d: startup and Call forContributions

Panyuh,

Errors can be more than editorial. The main goal is to address
technical errors. This would include critical ambiguities and
inconsistencies. In my opinion, it could also include fixing problems
more generally, but judgement needs to be applied. We are not
chartered to re-open the specifications. However, if a convincing
argument can be made that the standard suffers from a technical flaw
that unnecessarily limits its usefulness, then it would probably be
possible for a reasonable person to conclude that there is an error.
Ultimately, the balloters, and the committees reviewing the ballot
results, would need to be convinced.

Roger