RE: stds-802-16-tg4: February Interim Meeting for theWirelessHUMANTask Group

Zion,

I agree that the purpose and agenda of interim Task Group meetings
need to be clearly understood.

The PAR provides the following guidance:

>The intended timetable is:
>Nov 2000
>   Issue Call for Proposals for PHY and MAC
>   *PHY: Modifications of 802.11a and/or HIPERLAN/2
>   *MAC: Modifications of 802.16
>Jan 2001
>   Review proposals
>Feb 2001
>   Select Candidate Proposals at Interim Meeting

[The PAR includes the rest of the timetable and doesn't mention any
more interim meetings.]

This gives some direction.

Roger