stds-802-16-tg4: RE: stds-802-16: February Interim Meeting for the WirelessHUMAN Task Group

Dear Durga,

I do not think that a system in 5GHz will be essentially different from one
in 2-11GHz.

Most of the 802.16 MAC modifications done for Sub11 will be relevant for
HUMAN also.

Probably also the PHY will not differ so much.

 I fear that dot4 and dot3 try to invent the same wheel in the same time.

I think that HUMAN should first define what wants to achieve, and what is
really

 different from dot3. Should start with the beginning. And follow mainly the
Sub11

 achievements.

Cheers,

Marianna