RE: stds-802-16-tg4: February Interim Meeting for the WirelessHUMANTask Group

All,

Just wanted to provide some more input on the need for the February
meeting.

At the upcoming January meeting, TG4 has several issues to address:
 - Review all proposed MAC/PHY modifications
 - Decide on evaluation criteria for selection of above
 - Discuss WirelessHUMAN role in developing coexistence strategies for
802 wireless systems

The group decided to have a February meeting so that it could make
final decisions on the specific MAC/PHY modifications in March, and
develop the first WirelessHUMAN draft standard by May.  The main intent
of the Feb meeting is to narrow down the list of proposed
modifications.  The specific agenda will be developed as we review the
proposals in the january meeting.  The group has a lot of work to do in
getting the final standard out this November, and I believe the Feb
meeting will be useful in ensuring that the proposed timeline can be
met.

Durga