stds-802-16-tg4: Deadline reminder for comments on IEEE 802.16.4 Strawman

To All WirelessHUMANs,

Just wanted to thank you all for all the interest and activity shown so
far in TG4.  I believe we are making excellent progress on both the MAC
and PHY efforts, but we still have plenty of work to do.  I'd like to
remind you that the deadline for responding to the call for comments
http://www.ieee802.org/16/tg4/docs/802164-01_07.pdf is tomorrow, and
that there is still time to get your thoughts/comments in so that we can
address them all next week and move quickly towards creating the first
draft of the WirelessHUMAN standard.

Look forward to see you at Hilton Head,

Regards, Durga

Durga P. Satapathy
Chief Scientist, Converged Network Design, Sprint
7101 College Blvd., Suite 1409C
Overland Park, KS - 66210
Tel: 913 534 6338 Fax: 913 534 6522
durga.satapathy@mail.sprint.com