stds-802-16-tg4: Channel and Interference models.

Colleagues,

Let's get the work on channel and interference models going.

Please submit any contributions or informal ideas you have.

As I see it, our task is to define:

(a) A set of channel models

(b) A set of interference models.

The models will be used evaluate different contributions and to optimize
design parameters.

For item (a) we may rely on the work of Erceg et al.
(http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/tg3/contrib/802163c-01_29r1.pdf).
This is the model used in TG3. This document is about to be updated in a
couple of weeks, so keep track on the updated version.

For item (b) we may try to use work by other IEEE workgroups, though I have
no relevant  pointers yet.

best regards,

Tal Kaitz
BreezeCOM