stds-802-16-tg4: Deadline reminder

Dear Colleagues,

If I remember correctly, we have agreed that on April 16 we will release
the drafts for the sections. Let us try to meet this deadline (there is
only one week left). For your convenience, I made a list of various
sections and the team leaders you should contact for each section.

 1. Notations
 2. Introduction (Octavian - osarca@redlinecommunications.com)
 3. Time and Frequency Description (Nico - nico.vanwaes@nokia.com)
 4. Data Encoding (Octavian - osarca@redlinecommunications.com)
 5. Constellation Mapping (Yossi - yossis@runcom.co.il)
 6. RF Characteristics (Drayt - davera@rf-solutions.com)
 7. Coexistence in the Middle UNII Band (Demos -
dkostas@adaptivebroadband.com)
 8. Recommended Practice for BS Frame Synchronization or Coordination
Mechanism (Octavian - osarca@redlinecommunications.com)
 9. Ranging and Access Schemes (Tal - talk@breezecom.co.il)
10. Additional Possible Features (TJ Chan)
 A. Channel and Traffic Model (Tal - talk@breezecom.co.il)
 B. MAC-PHY Interface (Radu - radu@redlinecommunications.com)

Team leaders: please check your e-mails and notify me if I got them
wrong. If somebody has TJChan e-mail please let me know.

Regards,

Octavian Sarca
Redline Communications Inc.
90 Tiverton Crt. #102