From: Sean sonander [mailto:sean@aha.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 5:47 AM
To: Octavian Sarca
Subject: Data Coding

Hi Octavian

I would very much like very much the opportunity to help edit the data
coding/framing with respect to TG4. As you may know, AHA has plenty of
experience with Turbo Product Codes. We have plenty of data available,
as
well as successful and well supported input to TG3. Much of our
expertise is
with single and multicarrier modulation schemes and their applicability
TPCs, so we feel that we could provide extremely useful input.

I have contacted Ken Pierce about the possibility of giving a TPC
tutorial
at TG4, session #13, in Orlando and am keen offer as much assistance as
possible. Any advice that you can give will be greatly appreciated!

Best regards, Sean

Sean Sonander
Advanced Hardware Architectures
2 Venture Road