From: nico.Vanwaes@nokia.com [mailto:nico.Vanwaes@nokia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 7:19 PM
To: stds-802-16-tg4@ieee.org
Subject: stds-802-16-tg4: Re Strawman - Sections 2 and 8

Just two very minor comments.

section 2:

"An 802.16b device must implement at least one of the 10MHz or 20MHz
channel
bandwidths."

Replace with "An 802.16b device must implement 10 and/or 20 MHz
channelization and may implement 5MHz channelization (see clause 6)."

Reason: Same thing, somewhat more precise.  I rather talk about
channelization, since it encompasses more than just the bandwidth.

section 8:

Replace each occurrence of 'must' with 'should'. Recommended practices
normally don't  have 'must' and 'shall' in them.

/Nico