From: Kostas, Demos [mailto:dkostas@adaptivebroadband.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 3:49 PM
To: Octavian Sarca; Stds-802-16-Tg4 (E-mail)
Subject: RE: stds-802-16-tg4: Strawman: comments

Octavian thanks for encouraging comments.
As to Section 7 title you propose

"I would prefer "Coexistence in the U-NII bands" but I would like to
hear
different opinions."

As the term Coexistence is  already being used for the Licensed
environment,
using it for the UNII environment will likely lead to unnecessary
confusion.
At the last 802.16.2 meeting I brought a contribution calling for UNII
we
use the term "Co-habitation" instead of coexistence.  What do you think?

Demos

Dr. Demosthenes J. Kostas
Director, Industry Standards
Adaptive Broadband Corporation