stds-802-16-tg4: license exempt coexistence

Interesting. Thanks, Ken.

One weakness of the example is that the interfering system was
illegal. This leaves open the case in which everyone is operating
legally and yet problems still arise. This seems to me far more
likely and far more problematic. It's also more relevant to 802.16.

I hope that operators will cooperate as described. I suppose they do
have significant incentive to cooperate. For instance, they must
realize that they are susceptible also. Futhermore, they probably see
that problems faced by one WISP could create bad publicity that will
affect others.

Roger