stds-802-16-tg4: New PHY strawman

Dear All,

You can find the new PHY strawman at:
 http://www.redlinecommunications.com/802.16b.strawman.01.doc

Thanks to Yossi, Demos and Tal we have couple of nice updates to
sections 4, 7 and 11, respectively. I have made few changes in section 8
and I fixed several editing problems. Soon, we will also have an update
for section 3 from Nico.

By Monday I will put together the final strawman document that shall be
subject to comments in session 13. If you have any updates, please send
them by Monday.

When generating updates, please start from the existing strawman
document (the latest if possible) and use as much as possible the
existing formatting in order to simplify the document integration.
Updates, can be published on the 802.11 web, but please do not forget to
send me or the section editors the word document.

For conformance, the old strawman has been renamed to:
 http://www.redlinecommunications.com/802.16b.strawman.00.doc

Best Regards,

Octavian

Octavian Sarca, PhD