stds-802-16-tg4: Final TG4 Strawman before Orlando

Dear All,

You can find the final TG4 strawman before Orlando at:
http://www.redlinecommunications.com/802.16b.strawman.02.zip

The previous two versions have been renamed to:
http://www.redlinecommunications.com/802.16b.strawman.00.zip
and
http://www.redlinecommunications.com/802.16b.strawman.01.zip

I moved to zip to save disk space and especially download times.

Thanks to Nico, Drayt and Tal we have updates to sections 3, 6 and 9,
respectively. The document was submitted for publication on IEEE 802.16
web site and a call for comments should probably follow soon.

Since we cannot modify the strawman till Orlando, please submit from now
on your contributions as comments. If you have a Word document, you can
post it somewhere on the web and make the comment point to it.
I will try to capture on my computer all such documents, but please
bring with you in Orlando your documents.

Thank you very much for your work!

Best Regards,

Octavian

Octavian Sarca, PhD