stds-802-16-tg4: Re: 5GHz Fixed Wireless Access in danger!

I believe that Marianna is referring to these messages:

http://ieee802.org/Regulatory/private/email/msg00033.html
with correction: http://ieee802.org/Regulatory/private/email/msg00034.html

and:
http://ieee802.org/Regulatory/private/email/msg00027.html

The report she tried to attach is archived as a PDF here:

http://ieee802.org/Regulatory/Meeting_documents/2001_July/11-01-366r0-RR-tel-con-report-June-1.pdf

Roger

Later, I'll post some comments of my own.