stds-802-16-tg4: Urgent request: Comments, Please

As many of you are aware, relatively few comments have been submitted on the TG4
clauses (all of 8.3.6.4 and subclauses) in Revision 1 of the TG3/4 Working
Document:

Title: Air Interface for Fixed Broadband Wireless Access Systems (Working Doc)
Number: IEEE 802.16ab-01/01r1
Source: Nico van Waes (IEEE 802.16ab Editor)

Since Session #15 is fast approaching, I encourage all participants to submit
comments using the process Roger has outlined.  For details and instructions,
please visit:

Title: Final Task Group Review of IEEE 802.16ab-01/01r1
Number: IEEE 802.16ab-01/06r1

Although the review closed on August 27, please continue to submit comments, as
the number of comments received to date leaves us far short of addressing the
unresolved matters in the Working Document pertaining to operation in the
license-exempt bands.  It's worth noting that without a concerted effort to
address this, we will be hard-pressed to succeed in producing a viable PHY
description, which is required to submit the Working Document for Working Group
Letter Ballot, planned for this month.

John Liebetreu
TG4 PHY Chair
IEEE WG 802.16