stds-802-16-tg4: RSSI/CCI Notice of Second Conference Call

RE: Call for Comments: Measurement of RSSI and CCI in the 802.16ab PHY.

Further to the meeting of October 4, we will be conducting a second
conference call on 10 October 2001 at
11:30 HRS EST

The numbers to phone are 866-285-5105 (for U.S. callers) and 816-650-0656
(for international callers).

The Participant code is 660669

If for some reason we cannot make a connection using the above numbers
(we  had problems last time), we will reschedule the  call for 12:00 HRS
EST.....and hopefully have the problems resolved by then.  Please check
this reflector site for further
information rather than trying to phone me directly. Thanks

The tentative agenda for the meeting:

+ Summary of RSSI measurement from last CC
+ Discussion of MAC messages that can be modified to accommodate RSSI/CCI (
See Yigal's posting)
+ CCI measurement: what special PHY layer signalling feature are required
for this? A "quiet" time on the
forward channel in which CCI can be measure? Measurement of Thermal noise
outside of allocated channel? etc.

John Sydor
Research Broad Band Wireless
Communications Research Centre