Re: stds-802-16: SYSREQ: Dallas Contribution

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

Although Gene included me on his list, I did not attend the meeting or
participate in the development of the submission.

Roger

>Those listed in the Copy To of this message have met here in Dallas to work
>on the subject content for the System Functional Requirements Document The
>document outline generated at the Austin meeting was used to guide the effort.
>
>The attached document is in Word 97 and provides items for consideration in
>generating the System Functional Requirements Document. The group here feels
>that the next step is to start generating the text for these sections using
>the suggested subject matter as an outline. It would be good if others would
>provide their idea's on subject matter as we work on this before the May
>meeting. These should be posted to the reflector so that they can be tracked
>by the group.
>
>It is anticipated that we will try to get together here in Dallas one more
>time before the May meeting. Please let me know if you are in the area and
>able to join us for a work session.
>
>Regards,
>Gene Robinson
>972 529-6395
>972 529-6357 fax

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access
National Wireless Electronic Systems Testbed (N-WEST) <http://nwest.nist.gov>
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO
phone: 1-303-497-3037  fax: 1-303-497-7828