stds-802-16: REMINDER OF CO-EXISTENCE TASK GROUP CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

This is reminder that the due date for contributions on co-existence is
due April 30.  Please see the 802.16 web site for a list of topics and a
copy of the draft PAR.  Please  forward papers and/or comments on the
draft PAR to me so that we can more efficiently use our time at the
meeting in May.

Thanks

Leland