stds-802-16: draft meeting minutes posted

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

I have posted draft minutes of the Interim Task Group Meeting of the IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access (Meeting #0):

<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/docs/99/80216-99_02_d.pdf>

In addition, I have posted revised draft minutes of the final meeting of the IEEE 802 Executive Committee Study Group on Broadband Wireless Access (Austin, March 9-11, 1999). This document:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/study_group/minutes/802BWA-99_002_d2.pdf

also serves as the Final Report of the Study Group.

In both cases, I have reviewed the minutes provided by Mr. Marin and would like to have them approved at the July meeting. If possible, please submit your corrections to Mr. Marin <mailto:smarin@boschtelecominc.com> in advance of the meeting.

Roger B. Marks                                  1-303-497-3037
mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org                       1-303-497-7828 (fax)
Chair, 1999 IEEE Radio and Wireless Conference  (RAWCON'99)
August 1-4, 1999, Denver, Colorado              http://rawcon.org