stds-802-16: modifications to 802 agenda

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

The latest 802 agenda clarifies the situation with the tutorials. There are now only two planned:

Monday July 5, 6:30 pm-8:00 pm
"Intellectual Property: Standards, Patents and Working Groups"
Tom Wettach, IEEE Standards

Tuesday July 6, 6:30 pm-8:00 pm
"10 GbE Multi Level Analog Signaling Technology"
Richard Taborek and Bob Dahlgren, Transcendata, Inc.

I recommend the first. The speaker is a lawyer from IEEE Standards who should be able to answer some of your tough questions.

I don't know much about the second. I think that 10 GbE means 10 Gbit/s Ethernet. That's about all of it that I understand.

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access
National Wireless Electronic Systems Testbed (N-WEST) <http://nwest.nist.gov>
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO
phone: 1-303-497-3037  fax: 1-303-497-7828