stds-802-16: Apenda for Opening Plenary

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

I have posted the agenda for the 802.16 Opening Plenary (Tuesday, July 6, 8-10 am), at:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/meetings/mtg01/opening.pdf

This agenda includes the following schedule of reports:

Chair's Status Report                   8:30
Liaison Reports
        ETSI BRAN                       8:45
        Natl. Spectrum Managers Assn.   8:55
        ITU JRG 8A/9B                   9:05
Coexistence Task Group                  9:20
PHY Task Group                          9:35
MAC Task Group                          9:40
System Requirements Task Group          9:45
Opening Plenary Adjournment            10:00

Those responsible for each of these areas are responsible for reporting in these time slots. Task groups should include a review of their planned agenda for later in the week.

I linked this agenda from the meeting schedule:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/meetings/mtg01

As agendas for the other sessions become available, I'll link them too.

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access
National Wireless Electronic Systems Testbed (N-WEST) <http://nwest.nist.gov>
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO
phone: 1-303-497-3037  fax: 1-303-497-7828