stds-802-16: Change in career, temporary contact information

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

802.16 Colleagues

This week I resigned from Harris Semiconductor.   I'm undertaking an opportunity
that will take my career in a different direction.  I plan to continue attending
802.11 meetings and remain as an officer of the working group as well as a
liaison to  802.16.  I'll provide more details on my new position and company
within a few weeks. During my transition, you can reach me at the follow email
address and phone numbers.

Regards,

Al Petrick
407-281-1033 (home)