stds-802-16: Hotel Space for Session #2 (Denver, August 4-6, 1999)

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

The Denver Marriott Southeast is now reporting sold-out conditions on Wednesday, August 4 to individuals who call up. They still have over 50 rooms available on Thursday and Friday.

I have spoken to the hotel, and they do have some additional rooms in reserve for Wednesday. I have been promised that they will try to accommodate as many of us as they can for Wednesday night, provided that I submit a rooming request list by this Friday, July 16.

If you care to stay at the Denver Marriott Southeast (at the RAWCON'99 rate of $95), please submit your request to me by 2 pm Mountain Time on Friday, July 16 using the meeting registration form
<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/meetings/mtg02/reg.html>, which I have revised to collect hotel information.

If you have previously submitted your registration and need a room, please re-submit it.