stds-802-16: SYSREQ: Contribution #28: Quality of Service (QoS) classes for BWA

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

Hello,

A system requirements contribution is available on our web page at:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/sysreq/contributions/80216sc-99_28.pdf.

It does not match exactly any area in our call for contributions.  But as it is
QoS-related, it overlaps with bearer service attributes, delay and error rate
requirements.

Arun Arunachalam, "Quality of Service (QoS) classes for BWA"

Best Regards,

Brian Petry