stds-802-16: QoS Classes

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

Ref: 802.16sc-99/28, good writeup Arun.  I like the idea of aligning the QoS
definitions.  Do you have a suggested partitionioning of delay for the
wireless access link we are specifying?

Would the codec, echo cancellor, protocol stack, and jitter buffer add up to
about 50 ms for G.729 codec over IP?  I assume that MAC is responsible for
the jitter buffer.

By the way, the SYSREQ comment you posted to the net on 7/22 was not
readable, like it was in binary in place of txt.  You may want to resend it
in text form.

Regards,
Bill