stds-802-16: COEXISTENCE DOCUMENT AND MEETING OF SEPT 13-15

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

coexistence

This is a reminder of the coexistence task group meeting in Bolder, CO.
on September 13-15.  Please see the 802.16 web site for schedule and
registration information.  Note that the MAC and PHY group will be
meeting during this week also.  Also note that the SysReq meeting
coincides with RAWCOM in August.

A copy of the draft outline for the coexistence practice should be
posted next week on the web site.  All comments and suggestions are
solicited.  Also, eight contributions were identified to be be developed
by five authors at out meeting in Montreal.  I would like to urge the
volunteers to submit there contributions by the end of August in order
to insure adequate time for review and comment. Where applicable, I will
update the draft practice.

I will be unavailable to respond to request from August 1 - August 19.

Thanks

Leland