stds-802-16: hotel reservations for Session #3

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

The Regal Harvest House is still receiving reservations for Session #3. The hotel is holding rooms for us through Monday, September 6. Rooms may be available afterwards also.

PROBLEM: Since the hotel is close to capacity, the worldwide reservationists at the toll-free number are reporting that it is sold out.

SOLUTION: If you want a room, you must call the hotel directly at +1-303-443-3850 and ask for reservations. I encourage you to do so by Monday.

Roger

P.S. I've arranged for the people at the toll-free number to refer people directly to the hotel. I've also changed the instructions on the web.