stds-802-16: coexistence contributions for Session #3

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

This morning, Leland Langston sent me eight contributions to be considered by the Coexistence Task Group at Session #3 next week. I've posted them to the web.

Here are the nine documents for consideration at the meeting (the first was was posted earlier).

Roger

IEEE 802.16cc-99/11
IEEE 802.16.2 Topical Outline for "Recommended Coexistence Practices for Broadband Wireless Access Systems" Working Document
Leland Langston <"mailto:j-langston2@raytheon.com">
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/coexistence/contrib/80216cc-99_11.pdf

IEEE 802.16cc-99/12
Proposed Outline for "Recommended Antenna Specifications" Document
Reza Arefi <"mailto:Reza.Arefi@wfinet.com">
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/coexistence/contrib/80216cc-99_12.pdf

IEEE 802.16cc-99/13
Comparison of Propagation Models
William Myers <"mailto:wmyers@spectrapoint.com">
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/coexistence/contrib/80216cc-99_13.pdf

IEEE 802.16cc-99/14
Power Control Assumptions for Coexistence Modelling
Howard Sandler <"mailto:hsandler@nortelnetworks.com">
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/coexistence/contrib/80216cc-99_14.pdf

IEEE 802.16cc-99/15
Propagation Model for Coexistence Modelling
Howard Sandler <"mailto:hsandler@nortelnetworks.com">
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/coexistence/contrib/80216cc-99_15.pdf

IEEE 802.16cc-99/16
Requirement on STS antenna Side Lobe Level (SLL) and Front-to-Back Ratio
(FBR) from Coexistence point-of-view
Reza Arefi <"mailto:Reza.Arefi@wfinet.com">
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/coexistence/contrib/80216cc-99_16.pdf

IEEE 802.16cc-99/17
Proposed Draft Text for the Coexistence Practice Document on Mitigation
Techniques
Rebecca Chan <"mailto:chan.rebecca@ic.gc.ca">
and Keith Doucet <"mailto:kdoucet@newbridge.com">
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/coexistence/contrib/80216cc-99_17.pdf

IEEE 802.16cc-99/18
Technical Requirements for Fixed Radio Systems Operating in the Bands 24.25 - 24.45 and 25.05 - 25.25 GHz
Rebecca Chan <"mailto:chan.rebecca@ic.gc.ca">
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/coexistence/contrib/80216cc-99_18.pdf

IEEE 802.16cc-99/19
Technical Requirements for Fixed Radio Systems Operating in the Band 38.6 - 40.0 GHz
Rebecca Chan <"mailto:chan.rebecca@ic.gc.ca">
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/coexistence/contrib/80216cc-99_19.pdf