stds-802-16: Last Chance for Rooms at the HR Kauai for Session #4

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

The IEEE 802 Executive Secretary, who arranges the 802 meetings, has requested that I send you the following announcement concerning hotel we will be using at 802.16 Session #4.

Note that the hotel reservation form provides an alternative hotel phone number: 1-800-742-2353.

Roger

ATTENTION:  All IEEE 802 Attendees !!!

As we predicted, the rooms at the Hyatt Regency Kauai are almost gone.

They are now completely sold-out for the nights of Nov. 3, 4, 7, and 11.

There are still a few rooms left for our peak nights Nov. 7-10 (Sun-Wed), but these will be released on Thursday, September 30, 1999, so you must book NOW if you want to be in the hotel at our special rates!

Remember, you can cancel without penalty up until 48 hours prior to arrival date and time, but if you miss getting one of our rooms at our special discount, you will NOT be a "happy camper!" Don't miss out on this "Best-of-All" IEEE 802 Plenary Meetings. Book NOW !!!
Please contact Hyatt Regency Kauai reservations today at:  1 (808) 742-1234

We hope to see you all there.  It WILL be a major event !!!

Thanx for your attention,

Buzz Rigsbee
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802
802info@ieee.org