stds-802-16: SYSREQ: Online ballot deadline reminder: Wed., Oct. 6

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

Hello,

This is a reminder of an upcoming deadline this Wednesday.  If you are a voting
member of 802.16, your participation is needed to help resolve outstanding
comments on the System Requirements document, draft #4.  So far, we have votes
from only 7 members.  I hope you have time before Wednesday to complete your
votes.  Here are links to the original on-line vote announcement:

(email announcement)
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/arc/802-16list/msg00212.html
(PDF-ized version)
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/sysreq/contributions/80216sc-99_34.pdf

After this voting period, we will publish a new draft (#5) which contains
resolved comments and input from our 2 ad-hoc groups.  Prior to the November
session, draft #5 will open for a round of comments, which we intend to be the
final round.  Then at the November session, we will resolve comments on draft #5
and finalize the document by accepting changes to draft #5.

Please note that the system requirements task group may not have much meeting
time at the November session, so we need your input now to help wrap up the
sysreq document.  And none of us want to spend late hours resolving comments at
the November session, do we?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Brian Petry
802.16 sysreq editor