stds-802-16: MAC and PHY Contributions posted

I have received and posted the following two PHY contributions:

IEEE 802.16pc-99/08: Amber proposal for 802.16 PHY layer
Yigal Leiba <mailto:yigalle@yahoo.com>
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/phy/contrib/80216pc-99_08.pdf

IEEE 802.16pc-99/09: Physical Protocol Proposal based on DVB
Satellite Receiver Modems for Continuous Transmissions and ETSI LMDS
Modems for Upstream TDMA
Scott Marin <mailto:smarin@spectrapoint.com>
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/phy/contrib/80216pc-99_09.pdf

and the following three MAC contributions:

IEEE 802.16mc-99/05: 802.16 BWA Air Interface Medium Access Control.
Proposal for Standard
Leonid Shousterman <mailto:leonids@breezecom.co.il>
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/mac/contrib/80216mc-99_05.pdf

IEEE 802.16mc-99/06: Amber proposal for 802.16 MAC layer
Yigal Leiba <mailto:yigalle@yahoo.com>
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/mac/contrib/80216mc-99_06.pdf

IEEE 802.16mc-99/07: Media Access Control Protocol Proposal based on
ETSI DVB (EN 301 199)
Scott Marin <mailto:smarin@spectrapoint.com>
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/mac/contrib/80216mc-99_07.pdf

All are intended for presentation in Session #4. I received them
today (October 28).

I recommend that each submitter check and confirm the index listings
and hyperlinks as well as the PDF conversions. If you spot a problem
in the PDF, please email me replacement PDF versions of the incorrect
pages, or call my attention to the problem so I can try to fix it.

I will be in flight much of Friday. It may be Monday before I'll be
able to post all of the contributions I receive tomorrow.

Roger