stds-802-16: more MAC and PHY Contributions posted

I have received and posted the following PHY contribution:

IEEE 802.16pc-99/10: Nokia proposal for the 802.16 PHY
Carl Eklund <mailto: carl.eklund@nokia.com> et al
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/phy/contrib/80216pc-99_10.pdf

and the following MAC contribution:

IEEE 802.16mc-99/08: Nokia proposal for 802.16 MAC
Carl Eklund <mailto: carl.eklund@nokia.com> et al
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/mac/contrib/80216mc-99_08.pdf

Both are intended for presentation in Session #4. I received them this morning.

I recommend that each submitter check and confirm the index listings
and hyperlinks as well as the PDF conversions. If you spot a problem
in the PDF, please email me replacement PDF versions of the incorrect
pages, or call my attention to the problem so I can try to fix it.

I have just received the following additional contributions that I
will post ASAP:

Jeff Foerster (MAC & PHY)
Jay Klein (MAC & PHY)
Ray Sanders (MAC)