stds-802-16: final pre-deadline MAC Contributions posted

I have received and posted the following MAC contributions intended
for presentation at Session #4:

ATM Based MAC Layer Proposal for the 802.16 Air Interface
Specification (802.16mc-99/09)
<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/mac/contrib/80216mc-99_09.pdf>
Farid Elwailly <mailto:farid.elwailly@stelhq.com>

An Efficient Media Access Control Protocol for Broadband Wireless
Access Systems (802.16mc-99/10)
<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/mac/contrib/80216mc-99_10.pdf>
James F. Mollenauer <mailto:jmollenauer@TechnicalStrategy.com>, Jay
Klein <mailto:jay@ensemblecom.com>, Brian Petry
<mailto:brian_petry@3com.com>

A Proposed Approach to Defining an Interoperable MAC/PHY Layer
Scheduler for 802.16 (802.16mc-99/11)
<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/mac/contrib/80216mc-99_11.pdf>
Ray Sanders <mailto:rws@CircuitPath.com>

MAC layer proposal with IP QoS allowances for BWA (802.16mc-99/12)
<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/mac/contrib/80216mc-99_12.pdf>
Jacob Jorgensen <mailto:jacob@malibunetworks.com>, Chao-Chun Wang
<mailto:ccwang@malibunetworks.com>

MAC Protocol Proposal for Fixed BWA Networks Based on DOCSIS (802.16mc-99/13)
<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/mac/contrib/80216mc-99_13.pdf>
Phil Guillemette <mailto:pguillemette@spacebridge.com>

CellMAC based MAC layer for Broadband Wireless Access (802.16mc-99/14)
<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/mac/contrib/80216mc-99_14.pdf>
Allan Evans <mailto:allane@netro-corp.com>

PHY and MAC considerations for an IEEE 802.16 Common Air Interface
Standard (802.16mc-99/15)
<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/mac/contrib/80216mc-99_15.pdf>
Robert Nii<mailto:bobn@wytecinc.com>, Margarete Ralston
<mailto:margareter@wytecinc.com>

Media Access Control Protocol Based on DOCSIS 1.1 (802.16mc-99/16)
<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/mac/contrib/80216mc-99_16.pdf>
Glen Sater <mailto:p21661@email.mot.com>

I recommend that each submitter check and confirm the index listings
and hyperlinks as well as the PDF conversions. If you spot a problem
in the PDF, please email me replacement PDF versions of the incorrect
pages, or call my attention to the problem so I can try to fix it.

Roger