From: Jay Klein [mailto:jay@ensemblecom.com]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 1999 8:35 PM
To: 'Marianna Goldhammer'; stds-802-16@ieee.org
Subject: RE: stds-802-16: FW: Cisco announcements

Cisco's product is targeted for MMDS frequencies aiming for the residential market. The MMDS band is out of the scope of the current PAR. Furthermore, the PAR prioritizes business customers.

One of the reasons that we decided to go with 10 GHz and above (And not below) is mainly due to the different propagation conditions associated with MMDS frequencies.

Jay