stds-802-16: 802.16 presentation instructions

Note to all 802.16 Presenters:

I have posted a Presentation Cover Sheet, with instructions:

	http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/docs/802_16_present.ppt

This is a PowerPoint file for all presentations at meetings of 802.16
and its subgroups. It is primarily a cover sheet, along with some
simple rules. The format of the presentation is essentially left
free. However, note that commercial logos and other extraneous
graphics are not permitted and that non-Acrobat-native fonts are
prohibited unless necessary.

If you plan a presentation for Session #4 next week, please use this
Cover Sheet. I encourage you to prepare your presentation in advance
and submit it to me, and to the Task Group Chair, beforehand so I can
post it to the web. I will assign a document number corresponding to
that of your contributed document and post the material in PDF format.

Roger