stds-802-16: New Version of 802.16.1 MAC Contribution

I have received and posted a new version of the document below. The
page headers are now correct. Also, since I had received reports of a
downloading problem with the previous version, I have posted the ZIP
file directly as submitted to me. The file should unZIP as
"802-16_mac.pdf", but you might want to rename it to
"802161mc-00_01.pdf" for consistency with our file naming scheme.

Roger

Published Document: IEEE 802.16.1mc-00/01
Title: Media Access Control Protocol Based on DOCSIS 1.1
Source: Glen Sater <mailto:p21661@email.mot.com>, Arun Arunachalam,
George Stamatelos, Farid Elwailly, Jeff Foerster, Jung Yee, Scott
Marin, Bill Myers, Leland Langston, Wayne Hunter, Phil Guillemette,
Chet Shirali, Karl Stambaugh, George Fishel, Ray Sanders, Moshe Ran