stds-802-16: 802.16.1 evaluation scoresheets

I have posted the 802.16.1 proposal evaluation scoresheets:

PHY: <http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/docs/802161p5_1.xls>
MAC: <http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/docs/802161m5_1.xls>

I'm sorry to be so late with this.

Note the following:

-I dropped the deviation cap; it doesn't apply with a small set of proposals.
-This simplified things, so I could use a single worksheet for each
file. It should be much easier to work with.
-I tried to incorporate all of the suggestions I received last time. I added:

    -presenter names
    -category names (abbreviated)
    -scoresheet version number
    -abstention option

To use the abstention option, you enter "-1" as a score. This means
that you don't choose to vote for the given proposal in the given
category. This vote will then be excluded from the average.

I also added hyperlinks to the proposal documents and to the
evaluation criteria. They will work as long as you keep all of the
documents in the same relative directories as they are stored on the
web. For instance, if you just copy the web site off the Flash ROM
during the meeting, everything will be in the proper place.

Except for abstentions, everything is pretty much self-explanatory,
so I haven't bothered with an instruction sheet. We'll have a lesson
at the Opening Plenary.

These changes mean that the Score Compilation Committee is going to
be working overtime writing a new script to read the scoresheets.
Fortunately, the Committee is Brian Petry, and I thank him for his
congeniality and hard work.

Scores will be due at 5:30 pm on Thursday.

See you on Monday!

Roger