RE: stds-802-16: Published: Revised Minutes of Session #5 [Unapproved]

Roger Hi!
At the closing Plenary of the Subject meeting it was agreed at the Chair's
suggestion that a group of volunteers (I was one of those who volunteered)
will review the IEEE Patent Policy.
I have not seen any email on the subject of IEEE Patent Policy discussion
and (as I am about to leave for the ETSI BRAN meeting next week) I am
wondering whether this discussion was consciously postponed or something
that is likely to happen in the next couple of weeks?
Any Info?

Dr. Demosthenes J. Kostas
Director, Industry Standards
Adaptive Broadband Corporation