stds-802-16: coexistence - comments on draft recommended practice

Leland,
Regarding comments on the draft recommended practice, I have already provided  contributions posted as 802.16.2c-00/04 and /05. These are attached also below.

I'm sorry the comments are not exactly in the format you require but as you might appreciate I have already put a fair amount of effort into the contributions already and I think they are readily understood.

I can prepare some "red-lining" on the long flight over.

Regards

Barry Lewis
Radiocommunications Agency, London

802162~1.pdf