stds-802-16: 802.16.3 PAR approved

Yesterday (Wednesday) the IEEE-SA Standard's Board's New Standards
Committee (NesCom) approved the 802.16.3 PAR. The approval won't be
final until confirmed at today's IEEE-SA Standards Board meeting
(March 30). However, it will be on the meeting's consent agenda,
which means it is set to be approved along with a number of other
items without debate. Unless you hear otherwise from me, you can
assume the approval is official.

There was one change from the submitted version: coordination with
IEEE Standards Coordinating Committee 34 (SCC-34) on Electromagnetic
Energy Product Performance Safety was added.

By early next week, I expect to provide a pointer to the official PAR.

Roger