stds-802-16: agenda modifications for Session #7

I have made a few schedule modifications for Session #7:

*I have moved the Tutorial Open Forum
<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg07/openforum.html> to Tuesday
evening (instead of Thursday). Please follow the posted procedures if
you'd like to make a presentation.

*I have indicated that 802.16.2, 802.16.3, and WirelessHUMAN will
finish by noon on Thursday. This is so that everyone can be present
for the motions regarding the adoption of initial working drafts for
the 802.16.1 MAC and PHY. This is set to begin after lunch on
Thursday.

*I have scheduled 802.16.1 to meet on Thursday evening. I have not
specified an ending time. This leaves open the possibility of
802.16.1 working late into the night to arrive at its decisions.

For the full schedule, see:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg07/agenda.html

Please note that this remains tentative.

Roger